Plant & Heavy Machinery & Services available:
- WET & DRY Hire of Heavy Plant & Equipment including:
- Crushing – Jaw, Impact & Cone Crushers
- Screening – Three & Four Way Split and Reclaimers / Scalping & Aggregate
- Excavators - 5 tonne to 65 tonne
- Rubber Wheel Loaders – 12 to 40 ton fitted with weighing systems
- Dump Trucks – 30 or 40 tonne
- Dozers – D6 to D11
- Watercarts – 12,000 to 15,000 litres
- Small Tipper Trucks
- Truck & Dog
- 4 x 4 Low Loader for Transporting Plant to & from sites
- Full Assessment Training on all Heavy Plant & Equipment Operations
We are experienced in the compliance with RMS / RTA, Railcorp and or client specific specifications in relation to the production of materials with regard to engineered fill.
Plant manufacture ranges from 2008 – 2015 with the majority of Plant manufactured from 2010 upwards.
TMC Crushing maintains all Plant & equipment in accordance with Manufacturers Specifications and requirements and has two full time Fitters / Plant Mechanics on call with fully equipped Service Vehicles to meet these needs.
TMC Crushing has recently secured the lease on a Basalt Quarry located in Withcott, Queensland.
The Quarry is operating under the name of Withcott Quarry Materials Pty. Ltd. and has a QLD Department of Environment & Heritage Protection license to Extract, Crush and Screen up to 1,000,000 tonnes of material per annum and process the material to satisfy TMR Specifications for resale to the Civil Construction Industry.
The Quarry is currently supplying materials to Nexus Delivery on the Toowoomba Second Range Crossing (TSRC) Project.
The Quarry Manager can be contacted on his Mobile: 0414-441735 or through the Weighbridge Operator on (07) 4613-9179.